Information on the Collection and Processing of your personal dataCare and transparency are the basis for a trusting cooperation with our customers. We therefore inform you about how we process your data and how you can exercise your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Which personal data we process for what purpose depends on the respective contractual relationship.
1. Who is responsible for the processing?The controller is: GD Midea Air Conditioning Equipment Co. Ltd, a company incorporated and existing under the law of P.R. CHINA, with its office at LINGANG ROAD, BEIJIAO, SHUNDE, FOSHAN, GUANGDONG, P.R. CHINA (hereinafter “Midea”); You can contact us at email@example.com
2. Which personal data do we use?If you have an enquiry, have us prepare an offer or conclude a contract with us, we will process your personal data. In addition, we process your personal data, among other things, to fulfil legal obligations, to protect a legitimate interest or on the basis of a consent given by you. Depending on the legal basis, the categories of personal data are as follows:
3. From which sources does the data come?We process personal data that we receive from our customers, service providers and our suppliers.
4. For what purposes do we process your data and on what legal basis?We process your personal data in particular in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
5. To whom will your data be passed on?In order to fulfil our contractual and legal obligations, we will pass on your data to different public and internal places, as well as external service providers.
6. Will your data be transferred to countries outside the European Union (so-called third countries)?Countries outside the European Union (and the European Economic Area "EEA") handle the protection of personal data differently from countries within the European Union. We also use service providers located in third countries outside the European Union to process your data. There is currently no decision by the EU Commission that these third countries generally offer an adequate level of protection.
7. For how long do we store your data?We store your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil legal and contractual obligations.
8. What rights do you have in connection with the processing of your data?Every data subject has the right of access under Article 15 GDPR, the right to rectification under Article 16 GDPR, the right to erasure under Article 17 GDPR, the right to restriction of processing under Article 18 GDPR, the right to object under Article 21 GDPR and the right to data portability under Article 20 GDPR.
9. Is there an obligation to provide your personal data?In order to enter into a business relationship, you must provide us with the personal data that is necessary for the execution of the contractual relationship or that we are required to collect by applicable national law. If you do not provide us with this data, it is not possible for us to carry out and process the contractual relationship.
10. Changes to this informationIf the purpose or manner of processing your personal data changes significantly, we will update this information in time and inform you about the changes.
Competition Terms and Conditions
The Midea Home Challenge (the “Competition”) is run by Manchester City Football Club Limited (the “Club”) in conjunction with GD Midea Air Conditioning Equipment (“Midea”) (together the “Promoters”). By entering, you fully agree and accept these Competition Terms and Conditions (“Competition T&Cs”).